Tuesday 28 July 2009

Friendship Award

Every day for about a week I have been mulling over this friendship award. I read many blogs and also leave comment on many . I could have passed it to lots and lots of people . If your name isn,t here it doesn,t mean you are not in my thoughts, I enjoy all the crafts I see , I marvel at the dexterity of the people who must sit for hours creating beautiful items . I love looking at the quilting sites, I,m a patchwork/quilter myself . I particularly remember seeing an orange quilt many months ago, the lady who made it had two delightful children, but I cannot find her these days , to all craft people everywhere , thankyou ,

For the awards

http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.com/
http://vintagegirl-heatherjean.blogspot.com/
http://beedeebabee,blogspot.com/
http://athomeinthecountryjill.blogspot.com/
http://frenchvillagelife.blogspot.com/
http://gypsyluludelights.blogspot.com/

I would like to be partial and also include my two friends -bluebell and Silver sewer.

I hope you all collect this award, it was passed to me by scrappy quilter . I love this lady

9 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Love you too dear friend. It's always so hard to pass out awards. This award is just so cute and really should go to all bloggers that have become our friends. Life wouldn't be the same without many of you. Congrats to all the bloggers you gave them to. They ALL deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!...Cottonreel, I am honored...i thank you so much! Does this mean i copy/paste the award on my site?...you will have to educate me! lol! i gather , i then pass it on?...i am rather new to blogging..forgive me! I see no email addy for you, so asking here!
mine is jlulu52@gmail.com ..you can write me and explain! You are a lovely friend and i thank you!
gypsy (jean)

Cal said...

Nice pics of your village and it's not often we women come out of the hairdressers totally happy, so your hair must be good.
Cal x

Anonymous said...

Wooohooo! I figured it out, Cottonreel!
Your award to me is now on my site!.
thanks again..its my first!
gypsy

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Thank you so much for the award, your friendship has meant so much to me over the years, and I am still learning quilting techniques from you.
Such a generous lady and a very dear freind.

Michela said...

Hi!
Congratulations to you and to all the ladies you've passed the award!
Is your luggage packed? :)
Have a nice day!

Beedeebabee said...

Oh, thank you sooooo much!! I'm doing the happy dance, and smiling from ear to ear! :oD

I'm so happy we met. I really love visiting and seeing your beautiful quilts, and reading about your adventures with Bluebell.

This award is just too cute! I can't wait to post in my blog, but it's not the cuteness that's most important, it's the person behind it! A big hug to you Solomi!!!

xoxo Paulette :o)

Vintage Girl said...

Thank you so very much for this award!! I'm glad to have found your blog and hope to get to know you better. This made my day, thanks again! Blessings, Heather

Elizabethd said...

Thank you very much!