Wednesday 18 April 2012

Nosying Around


Today it is very cold and wet again . I'm not complaining about the rain . We need it
I'm blogging around this morning looking for blogs I haven't visited before . I appreciate new bloggers reading my post , that way I get to go different places, see new parts of the country and hear different views on various things .
I've set my day out accordingly . Read the newspaper , with a bacon sandwich in my hand and coffee at my side .
Now blogging with another cuppa till midday
This afternoon I will hopefully sew , or crochet or knit . I have all these projects on the go . This will be after my lunch of cream of veg ,. soup . homemade of course .
Well off to explore a little more blog land . Yesterday I found something to do with scrap booking . It's not something I had considered doing but it did look very interesting .Look at
http://cristinazinniagalliher.com Mixed media artist if it doesnt come up on the link put it in the google bar .

No comments: