Tuesday 17 April 2012

A little bit of Busy ness


Four more pair of pedal pusher trousers made for the little ones .


It all started out as 60 cms of fabic for each pair . \something to make that isn't going to be hanging around for a long time staring me in the face and saying get on with it
Another speedy project . Bluebell admired my bag . So, a case of flattery gets you what your after , I made her a bag . I took it to her today , she is a little indisposed for a few days and needed cheering .
This is my bag to the right and bluebells bag to the left
Here in England we have April showers with a vengence this week but I'm sure rain showers followed by sunshine will be good for the garden .It's very cold in between the swers though

4 comments:

Mermaid's Purse said...

Love the bag and the trousers ........ they're all very cheerful!

Pokey said...

Sweet little slacks, and oh- I sure like those bags- so cute!
:-}pokey

cottonreel said...

I'm not shy when using colour

barb's creations said...

What a lovely,thoughtful friend you are I'm sure she loved the bag :) Barb.