Friday 15 October 2010

Some People!!!


A deli, shop opened in the village where I live . Eager anticipation by people who wanted to purchase lovely food that is different to the usual .
Two weeks ago I ask for cheesecake ,reply , Oh no we might not be able to sell it then it would be wasted .
Today , I ask for Pate, no we haven,t any . To say I was surprised would be puttng it mildly . They just had about 6 different sorts of cheese . and some ham.
These people !! do they think they are going to have a business in 6 months time .?. I would say christmas is coming , people will be looking for luxuries .How can a business with this attitude survive . Would I be wrong to say it needs Quiche , flans , cheesecakes, Pate,s , Gateau,s Pasta salads etc,. I will not be shopping there .
NOW FOR SOMETHING ELSE
Does anyone know where I can purchase the fabric that you sew on and then steam to shrink . It is something new,no one seems to know it,s proper name Shrinking fabric????

3 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

'Texture Magic' is the name of the fabric you are after Solomi. It can still be a tad difficult to purchase though. Good luck
hugs
Miche'le

Jenny of Elefantz said...

That deli certainly won't last long, Kathleen - sounds like false advertising really, doesn't it!?
Hugs
Jenny
xx

Angela said...

The Village Deli may not be that splendid - but I notice that the current star of Countdown hails from your corner of the universe!
love the picture at the top of the blog btw#
thanks for comments on my blog
blessings xx