Sunday 25 October 2009

My halloween T,cosy

I decided Saturday afternoon I would get together orange fabric and make something . I settled for making a tea cosy , I do drink a fair amount of tea , so this is my effort for halloween . I didn,t get around to it until this afternoon . My best laid plans always get waylaid


This is the back of my tea cosy,so now you can see it definately is a halloween one . The good thing about accumalating a big stash of fabric is there is always something suitable for a project.


This is my pattern , just cut out from a cereal packet . Best sort of patterns , cheap and cheerful .

6 comments:

ooglebloops said...

Very cute!!!

Barb said...

Cute!!!

Elizabethd said...

Just another Saturday afternoon!? You never stop sewing I think. Pretty tea cosy.

Searchfamilies said...

What a lovely tea cosy well done
Hugs Janice

Char said...

I just love you tea cosy!!! I do the same thing with cereal boxes, all the time..Have a pile saved.
Thank you for posting on my blog about the Fall potholder tutorial....you are welcome anytime...
Hugs from the good ole USA!!
Char from Tobycatcreations......

blushing rose said...

Dual holiday festive creation.
Have a warm wonderful week. TTFN ~ Marydon