Sunday 20 January 2013

Snowbound

To pass the time I'm trying to get a little in advance on my postcard swap . I completed January but up to now have not been able to post it  For feb,. the theme is memories .I haven't come up with a positive idea yet . The one I'm showing is for my own collection
I have spent the afternoon using scraps . I have put together 3 cushion fronts . When I have competed them I will show . If I am stil lstuck inside snowbound they will definately be finished this week  , then put away till needed as a gift.  
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

tales from a handmade home said...

Love this one, very wintry, I especially love the horse drawn carriage fabric.........being snowbound does have some advantages in the sewing department.

Jeni said...

Love the fabric and the horse and cart