Saturday 9 June 2012

MY LATEST QUILT PROJECT

As well as showing my latest quilt project I'm showing you an article in yesterdays Daily Mail .A widow spider in a bag of prepared salad!!!!!! How awful
Bluebell and myself called at Sainsburys on Thursday . We did a little browsing . A little shopping and then went into the cafe . We had Latte and a very delicious cheese scone . We were very impressed by the  nice cafe , several newspapers to look at if you wanted , constant clearing of the tables.We usually shop at Asda .The Asda we go to on Fosse park leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to being tidy . The fridges most times have paper towels on the floor in front of them ,wet through due to leakage .The fish counter smells to high heaven and the deli meat counter has cheap nasty cooked meat .  You have to be very selective what you shop for there.


Now to my quilt . I bought the book at the Malvern quilt show . All applique quilts , so pretty . I like doing hand stitching .

I found another blog today that I was quite taken with
http://sewingdaises.com.au  it is showing a tutorial for using charm squ,s with crochet around the sides.I shall certainly have one of those on the go . I'm not short of charm sq,s take a peek , you might like it too .



3 comments:

Angela said...

you are so right - sainsburys at FP is MUCH nicer than asda!

Aunty Bee said...

Love the pretty flowers, perhaps they need a big black spider on them to make them more current. Sorry only joking (I think), very nice quilt shall look forward to the reveal.

Carrie P. said...

OH, these blocks are so petty.