Saturday 29 January 2011

Is It ?


Is life a bowl of cherries ?
It probably is if you organise your day .
I spend too much time reading blogs and then don,t have enough time to write my own , but some people have very interesting things to say and do .
I,m trying to finish projects before the garden needs more attention . I sit down to hand sew and start to fall asleep . I was so tired last night I went to bed 10.30 which is 2 hours earlier than usual , the result being I was awake at 2 a,m . I then passed the time filling in a new telephone / address book .
Today I had filing to do ,but now I will have a quick flip around the blogs then go back to my felt embroidery .
It has been a good week on the whole ,had my hair trimmed , eyebrows waxed . out for lunch , it was o.k

2 comments:

MyCretanlife said...

Sometimes life can be a bowl of cherries. pleased to hear your keeping busy. I have not had a lot of time to blog myself lately, not feeling a 100%. Hope to be back on form soon.

Scrappy quilter said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy even if you are spending time in the blogging world. Love that bowl of cherries...we won't see fresh ones here until July. Hugs