Wednesday 1 December 2010

Dust 11

Up very early this morning , 5 a,m . by 6 a,m ironing done , bt 7 floors swept and washed .

The reason for this early start?
1, Bluebell admired this coffee pot , a present from a neighbour . running her finger along the shelf , " there,s dust here " she said .

2, Last night on casting my eyes upwards I noticed cobwebs , It appears spiders are insulating their corners this cold spell . I soon put a stop to that .

My bedroom is like Santa's grotto , parcels everywhere , Roll on christmas lets see space again .
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

MyCretanlife said...

There is always dust about here. we have the door stood open most days + hubby is making some stairs, so I have sawdust all over too.

Diane said...

Dust!? You should have seen the dust in my bedroom (behind the bed and drawers) when I "fettled" yesterday. I could have grown spuds in it! My bedroom looks the same with parcels ready to go to santa now. xxxx

Scrappy quilter said...

Dust...we have it too. And now that we have new flooring, we have even more. I see now what went into the rugs!! Hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs

Cass @ That Old House said...

Dust? that is nothing more than a protective coating for fine antiques.
At least, around here it is!
Cass

Angela said...

Ooh! I have a very similar coffee pot to that. I love red transfer ware.
Dust! huh! life is too full to worry about dust. If someone else is worried by it, they can deal with it!

cottonreel said...

I do really have a fix for dust! open the back door and the front door and let it blow through---cottonreel