Wednesday 26 February 2014

A little more of portugal

My daughter in law Alison in the shade of an orange tree

Cheers Alison

We went on a hike with residents from the hotel . Half way we stopped for coffee and a little R& R.
It really was a short break to remember .
 
I have just been looking at a site on Pinterest called Crochet Inspiration .If you like crochet this will give you the go go to get hooking . I'm making baby blankets at present ready for 2 new additions to the family in the summer .
I have also restarted quilting on a big flannel quilt .
My other D,I L had one on her bed when I stayed the night after my holiday. It really gave me the dig I needed to get sewing again .
 
Time for tea come supper . Bye for now.

2 comments:

margaret said...

what a lovely break and see you were active too on bikes, not sure I could ride one these days

Barb said...

What fun!!!!