Wednesday 2 October 2013

I was asked to make a quilt just to place on the bed for chilly nights , It is a piece of surplus fabric left over from curtains. It is now finished and on its way .
today I am finishing a bag . I bought the pattern last year at Malvern . It was almost finished but one of those projects that never seem urgent enough to get on with .Now tonight should see it completed .
I will show pics,. tomorrow . fingers crossed . Reason being I cannot get the curser to show on my laptop . I'm using the mouse and I'm not the best mouser .
It's a cold damp day here in the East midlands . I don't mind the rain , it freshens the ground but I'm not so keen on the cold.
Off to put the finishing touches on the bag and sit with a cuppa .
Bluebell has been so helpful this week . I lost the picture on my tv , she brought her husband to fix it , I had a stain on my carpet , she cleaned it off . I swear she is sprouting angel wings under her t,shirt .
A public thank you Jill , xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea to use up your curtain fabric, it looks cosy.

crafty cat corner said...

I love the quilt cover, did you quilt this by hand?
Briony
x

margaret said...

a very pretty quilt topper

Barb Oaker said...

My cursor does the same thing occasionally. After you log off and turn your computer off, remove the battery and put t back in. That always fixes mine. I can't wait to see your bag. The simple quilt you made is so soft looking...very nice. Have a great day! Barb