Thursday 12 June 2014

Was it a build  op to Friday he 13th//?
On Wednesday I went to the garden centre with bluebell . I didn't close the blinds to keep the sun out of the room . While I was out the sun shone on the magnifier and burned through a loose cover and the arm of the chair .
Today I left the handle of the grill pan over a lit gas ring .
The result is badly burned fingers .
I'm earnestly hoping a third mishap does not occur.


crafty cat corner said...

I've heard of this happening with crystals that hang in the window and a magnifier would be worse, poor you it must have given you a fright and burning you fingers as well, it wasn't your day was it?
Let's hope that's the last of it.
It was a full moon last night so maybe that had something to do with it, who knows...

margaret said...

Nasty but you were lucky the furs did not take hold and do far more damage. I realised how hot the sun was when I left my mobile phone on the table, wow it was hot when I picked it up. Trust there will be no more mishaps, I am not about friday 13th, my grandfather was born on a 13th friday and lived to be 89

Karen said...

I never would have thought of needing to close the blinds to keep such a thing from happening. I wonder if it could have started a fire.

Barb Oaker said...

Hopefully you didn't have an incident wishes to you.