Sunday 30 December 2012

Early welcome o 2013

This brave little rosebud that will never fully open is New Dawn . I hope it will bring good tidings . Reforms and hope for the things that need change to make a safer and better world .
 
Today and tomorrow I shall be emptying my files that contain last years receipts and statements so I can start with a new file for the coming year .
Last week I disposed of old patchwork patterns that I had hoarded  . I'm trying hard for a clean sweep . I love a new year .
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

5 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Happy New Year!
We love that rose, it is one of the most delicate of colours, isn't it?

Caz said...

Happy New Year to you, too.

Chris H said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope you have a wonderful 2013.

Barb Oaker said...

There is something wonderful to be said about new beginnings and getting organized is part of it. Out with the old and in with the new! Barb

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Good luck on the clean sweep. We all need to do that! Happy New Year!