Saturday 27 June 2009

The root of the problem

Silver Sewer visited yesterday, a good friend and very kind girl , she bought me a pot of her home made strawberry jam, and fresh strawberries from her allotment , lovely .

She went into my garden to view the stubborn root that is proving difficult to remove , the very same root that bluebell blogged about titled Whoops .
Now silver sewer has put her three,penn,orth into the equasion . Her advice is drill the root , and then inject it with a potion she is recommending . No doubt another witches brew ! I,m surrounded .
This is the root .

I tell you that city gels have no idea what country wenches get up to .
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I so wish I was there to visit you 3. What an absolute riot we would have. Hope you can get rid of it soon.

Elizabethd said...

Sounds like a good idea...or you could try gelignite??!

cottonreel said...

Perhaps I shall be sad to see it go . I have enjoyed bloggers keeping an eye on the situation , you will see in my following blog the conclusion .