Sunday 28 June 2009

The beast is slain

A neighbour called today ,she brought some dvd cases . her husband had been recording Poldark for me . I could not get it on my t,v,it would not pick the programme up. She looked at my garden and saw that the root was still in the soil. " Right " said she " My son has just come for his Sunday lunch , She fetched him , It was a struggle for him. it must have taken him 15 mins, but he did it, he,s about 6 ft 4 ins tall ,and a strapping fellow . I am so grateful . I had struggled for about 3 weeks , plus bluebell had a go .End of the root saga, thanks to one and all .
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary said...

My goodness! Now that's a root to be sure. Congratulations on winning the war :o)

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm so glad you were able to get help with that root problem. What do you plan on planting where it was? Hugs

Bluebell said...

Where was he on Friday.

Beedeebabee said...

Thank goodness for those big strong guys! They come in real handy at times!!! That was some root! Paulette :o)