Monday 22 June 2009

At long Last, the Wardrobes


Followers of my blog will perhaps remember I bought brown wardrobes from Ikea last year.I couldn,t live with these brown wardrobes so decided to paint them white .They were so difficult trying to cover the brown . 2 wardrobes , 4 undercoats of paint on each one 4 topcoats on each one . I used really good quality paint but it was really difficult to achieve a good finish. The wardrobes were plain, after I finished painting them I painted these wooden hearts (I purchased off the internet) then stencilled them, glued them to the doors, and presto!! customised , just have to make pink hearts now to hang on the doors .

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Oooh I like that heart. It turned out so pretty.

cottonreel said...

I,m so happy another project is finished-----------cottonreel