Friday 5 June 2009

Painting , phase 2

I have been painting a wardrobe today, I really dislike painting but I disliked the two brown wardrobes even more. I had them from Ikea . I started the painting yesterday,It has now had 4 undercoats , the top coats go on tomorrow, then I shall customise them, I have some wooden hearts off the internet that I shall paint and glue to the doors, I painted one of the wardrobes several weeks ago, It has taken me a long time to be inspired to paint the one I,m doing now .

5 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Can't wait to see how they turn out.

The Tattered Cottage said...

Hi -
I was so happy you stopped by to visit. The kitties are really getting big. Their eyes are open and they are really moving around :) I'm going to be posting an update soon. I can't wait to see your wardrobes once you finish. I know what you mean about painting....I have 8 projects I have to get done before August as I'm participating in a sale. I will probably be painting everything at the last minute :)
Toni

cottonreel said...

Good luck to all painters of furniture, my task is nearly finished , just the customising to do

Elizabethd said...

Goody! Looking forward to seeing the finished wardrobes.

cottonreel said...

Iv,e done 4 undercoats and 3 top coats and the doors are still not up to speck