Saturday 20 June 2009

Pink


I thought I would join in with the pink business. This is my new pink t,shirt, and it is draped over one of my pink chairs.
I have been trying for a long time to achieve a smooth hairstyle . I was trying to grow straight hair that hung like a silk curtain with a fringe I could peep from underneath . It just would not happen . It stuck out like a floor mop on my head would best describe it.
Wednesday afternoon I was at the hairdressers for a revamp. I now have curls. No one has remarked on the new hairstyle so perhaps I,m blending into the background.
Well into June and it,s chilly at night . the last two nights I,ve put my bedsocks on. I,m still waiting for this good summer that was forcast.
Early night for me .I shall sit in bed reading and sipping drinking chocolate.

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

What a pretty chair and I love the top you have there. So dainty. have a wonderful evening. It's hot, hot here.

Beedeebabee said...

I love the top and the chair also! My very favorite color is pink! Paulette :o)

Elizabethd said...

Beautiful!