Tuesday 28 July 2009

Right this Time

I was going to show the bargains of the Monday shop that bluebell and I do and for some reason I showed 3 photographs of my village . They are not the best but still part of the photo file of my village file so I left them

These towels and face cloths are our bargain of the week, We do our grocery shopping at Asda (part of the Walmart empire) towels 66p each , facecloths 4 for £1, 100% cotton, amazing

Today we did shopping of a different kind , we had a trip to the hairdresser for haircuts. I have a new style , very short, but lovely, I,m very pleased , I love to vary my hairstyle
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vintage Girl said...

It's so nice to get a new hairstyle, glad you are enjoying it. Great deals on the towels/facecloths, I love the way you arranged them! Heather

Scrappy quilter said...

Glad you enjoyed your new hairstyle. Love the towels. Didn't I hear you had gone to a quilting store??? Hugs my friend

cottonreel said...

You heard right Carol, there is a photo of bluebell stroking the booty. My daughter in law phoned this morning . thrilled to bits with the stuff I sent to her. browse my blogs,you will find bluebell as from last Friday

Tracey said...

Wow, the towels were a bargain! XXX

Piece by Piece said...

What a bargain. I always feel so much better when I have my hair done, but I tend to stay with the same style. Patricia