Wednesday 22 July 2009

Normal Service resumed

My dear friend bluebell returned from her holiday on Sunday. Monday we resumed our usual activities. Monday is the day we hit the shops.We went browsing first ,checking in case there were reductions,not that we intended buying but it,s good to keep abreast of things. We really enjoy our coffee break so that came after the browsing, plus a pastry and a sit down to gossip and do a little people watching . Energy levels replenished so phase 2, more checking the rails and a bit of serious shopping,bluebell needed toothbrush heads for her electric toothbrush, I needed catarrh pastilles. Then into M/S for a pot of tea, sandwiches and scones with jam and cream . Now we are really charged up and ready to go so it,s off to do the grocery shopping. So boring grocery shopping !!

I cannot remember what we did Tuesday,but today off we went again to collect my flight tickets .We decided to go off to Dunelm, another of our favourite haunts . That was a waste of time, they are being refurbished . We went into Mcdonalds for coffee and a do,nut .then into TK Max .I got a super pair of slip on sandals, leather tops and insoles, £6.and a jar of top quality spanish honey £2.99. bluebell bought a pretty little cream jug shaped like a cockerill £2 99.she has a theme of cockerills in her kitchen . On the way home we called at the supermkt,. to stock up on ice cream. Now that really was a bargain .

Thursday we shall be off sewing in the afternoon and maybe a call into the charity shop on the way home .

Friday we have planned to go to the Fabric Guild, my daughter in law wants me to get a cot panel . and bluebell needs fabric !!!

I,d like to mention when bluebell came back from holiday her computer had given up.She will be in touch with her blogger friends eventually

3 comments:

Piece by Piece said...

You are a busy lady. I can tell that you and your friend bluebell have a wonderful time together. Patricia

Scrappy quilter said...

Glad you had a fun time with bluebell. wish I had been there. Now I'd love to see what you bought as to material. Hugs..

cottonreel said...

Dear scrappy quilter, all will be revealed as to the fabric.I already have a huge stash so I hope I,m not tempted--cottonreel