Friday 31 July 2009

Bookworm


I don,t really know what I,m getting into here ,I,m following instructions of Michela--http://littlesecretsfrommygarden.blogspot.com/
1--take a book you have nearby
2--go to page 161
3--write on your blog the 5th sentence
4--ask 5 others to repeat the exersise
I have close by abook bluebell has left here,it,s called --The eternal city
Page 161 chapter15.
Then the taxi stops at the lights and I see a poster on a bus stop: loopy writing against a garish picture of a big wheel.
Now I have to nominate 5 people to do the same
I know bluebell reads a lot as does Silver sewer . perhaps they will do a carry on or they might give me an earwigging for involving them.
I was doing a final check on my laptop before closing down for a month,s holiday,so if I go looking for readers I will most likely miss the plane
Be in touch end of August ,earlier if I get near a comp,. Bye for now

3 comments:

Michela said...

Have a lovely holiday! Thank you for this post!

Scrappy quilter said...

Have a wonderful holiday friend. You will be missed and yet I know you're going to have a great time. Hugs..

Tracey said...

Happy holiday! xxx