Monday 27 July 2009

New girl to me


Tonight while browsing I found a blog I hadn,t visited before, her name is Michela, she has beautiful flowers on her blog. Two of my blogging friends share a love of flowers and gardens, so I hope they take a look here, and also all who love flowers. This dahlia is on her blog, it looks similar to one I gave as a present this year. http://littlesecretsfrommygarden.blogspot.com/
Also I came across another interesting site at the weekend,take a look http://calscosycorner.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Michela said...

Hi Solomi!
Thank you so much for your very kind words, I was curios to see which one you chose!
You like orange I see!
Warm wishes,
Michela

Cal said...

Hi Solomi
Thank you for your lovely comments and the link. I don't know what the B.O.M. at Shabby Roses is? What is her blog address? Have a great time away.
Cal x

Tracey said...

They are 2 of my fave blogs, I love yours too!
xxx

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm going to check out these blogs. I've bookmarked both of them. Thanks for the links.

Beedeebabee said...

That flower is sooooo gorgeous!!! :o)

cottonreel said...

I,m getting all of a flutter,several new friends-----cottonreel