Friday 8 May 2009

Would you Beleive it

Isn,t it just the way things go, after I had done allthe hard work, the fellow who was going to do the garden turned up. When he passed and saw what I had done he said he thought I had got someone else in to do the job , but he finished it for me. Bluebell and I went off to the garden centre to buy the rest of the plants
The front and the back garden are now finished . When the plants are established it will be real eye candy . I feel I have made a real contribution to the cul-de-sac where I live . It has been costly having the back and front garden re-vamped ,more than I would have spent on a holiday , but it will be lovely watching the plants getting established .
I now want to quietly retire back into my shell with my patchwork / quilting, reading etc,. pottering about and Sunday being my Garden day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

I've just caught up with your last few posts. What an exciting garden you are creating. It is ahrd when it is first newly planted, but it will take off very quickly and soon look like one of your beautiful patchworks!

Elizabethd said...

sorry,the word is 'hard', when it is properly spelt!

Scrappy quilter said...

Your garden is going to be wonderful once it starts to bloom. Gardening is almost as good as quilting...almost.