Monday 25 May 2009

I made my coffee, different sort to my usual, Ugh!! worst I have ever tasted. I couldn,t even say it will be an aquired taste .
Sunday I made a quiche, now I,m no good at making quiche, something always goes wrong . I made cheese straws for a visiting friend, pastry left over, I know I,ll make a quiche , pricked the pastry, slightly pre, cooked it. final outcome , egg mixture seeped under the pastry,made the pastry swell , It looked, well ! interesting, but not like a quiche .
I think I will make it my quest in life to make quiche until I,ve got it right, or perhaps not , I will carry on buying them , less stress .

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Funny I don't drink coffee and I don't eat quiche. I hardly even drink tea.... Hope you can get your next quiche right.

Anonymous said...

;-) Something VERY pretty came in the mail today from you!! How sweet and very thoughtfull you are, Cottonreel! Thank you. It brought tears to my eyes.
It's so appropriate too! A cathedral window pattern on the pincushion. We visited MANY cathedrals and abbeys each time we visited England. I can't even pick a favorite because each of them is magnificent.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, sweet lady!
XXOO Diane