Thursday 14 May 2009

Malvern

Myself and 2 friends went to the quilt show at Malvern today .Malvern is in Worstershire .England . It ,s a beautiful place . Two quilt shows a year are held there . I spent almost all the money I took with me .Thats why I,m showing you a picture of my plant . Some call it a Jade plant, it is also known as the money plant, so, I,m gong to be talking to it quite earnestly. Of course I bought patterns and some fabric and also came home with some great ideas .. I,m sure we spent more time looking at the trader stands than the quilts . Yes that is a dreadful sin , sorry

5 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I love Jade plants. You'll have years of enjoyment from it. I'll send you an e-mail later this evening. Hugs and thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Gilly said...

Please - what's "flip and sew"?? You have a total ignoramus here as far as quilting is concerned ;)

If that Jade plant is what I think it is, I raised a lovely one from a leaf! Think you just lay it on some compost, or half bury it, and keep it watered. The Malvern Show sounds great!

Mary said...

I'm sure we're all guilty of that sort of sin (spending more time looking at all the trader stands than the quilts at shows). It is so much fun seeing all the new quilting toys :o)

Rhondi said...

Hi
I am so glad that you left a comment so I could come and visit you! It's always fun to meet a fellow quilter. Don't be too envious of me and my grandkids. They live far away from me too and I don't get to see them very often, so being with them for a while week was a blessing.
Hugs, Rhondi

Clare Wassermann said...

Hi there
I shall check in with you regularly to see that you are not buying too much fabric (ha ha ha). Thanks for visiting my blog - and I'm glad you enjoyed Malvern as much as I did!