Sunday 24 May 2009

Be Brave

I read a blog this morning,it was -cinnamon whirls blog- she said she wanted to change, lighten up and start wearing rainbow socks ,
Thats o,k, I,m one of those people that do my own thing ,. I told her my friend says I,m off the wall, another friend usually remarks with a shake of her head "she doesn,t change does she " I want to be an eccentric old lady,dotty in my own sweet way . I very often look at my neighbours ,and think their days seem so predictable, never controversable in a jokey way. If they chat to each other I never see them fold over laughing . Sad really .
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Cinnamon whirls (Tina) is one of my favourites.
Maybe we should start wearing purple....do you know that poem? It always makes me laugh!

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Wear Purple?????me too....i the US ladies of a certain age who belong to a quilting group get to wear red hats!!!!! they are called the red hat quilters............

I just bought some new socks, bright pink with bows on, will have to shorten my trousers so everyone can see them LOL.

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm wanting to do the same thing. I don't follow what others do, I do my own thing and always will. I use to belong to the Red Hat ladies, however the group I belonged to only went out for lunch...they never did anything daring or different. I might just try some of these new socks!!