Sunday 24 May 2009

Even the birds areon overtime




I I have been working so hard this last two days ,gardening . I,m very pleased how my garden has come along. It has been expensive . I bought a lot of new plants and bushes. When people pass my front garden they stop and look that pleases me to think I,m giving pleasure to others , and friends have been kind and give me plants . I,m now waiting to see the lavender hedge in flower .
Today the starlings have been showing off their babies and making such a lot of noise. They certainly meant to be noticed .

1 comment:

Scrappy quilter said...

Awe what a cute bear and dress. Did you make it? Even though gardening does cost a bit, it's always so wonderful when others admire it. I'm so glad there are those admiring yours. Doesn't it make it feel all worth it. Hugs