Thursday 20 August 2009

Judit


To all my friends that are responding to my request to please visit Judit,s blog, here is the address I use
Judit speaks and writes excellent English, she is a schoolteacher .Her friends blog too in both Hungarian and English , The English will sometimes make you smile but bear in mind, these girls can speak English , how many of us can speak Hungarian ? Not me , If needed there is a button to convert the language.
Today I have been to the N,E,C quilt show in Birmingham with bluebell and Silver sewer . We are exhausted, and we spent out of money even after visiting the cash machine to top up our spending money . The show was really good . We did take some photographs but it was very difficult , too many heads and arms , ducking and diving . I bought the two books I wanted , patterns, and fabric, also novelties to put on my wall .I shall post these on my blog over the weekend and some photographs I took in Cyprus .
I had a chat with Kaffe Fassett,and bought one of his books and some of his fabric , (I,m name dropping now)
I,m just going to browse now for an hour before stumbling into bed, goodnight all .Tomorrow is another day.

3 comments:

Cal said...

Wow Kaffe Fassett! Look forward to seeing what you got. x

Scrappy quilter said...

I'm so glad the 3 of you had a blast. Sounds like a wonderful time spent with friends and quilts. Can't beat that!! Hugs dear friend.

cottonreel said...

I haven,t come down yet--cottonreel