Friday 14 August 2009

Back to life on the run

Early start to the Fabric Guild today, something bluebell needs. I think she must be running a sweat shop in the attic of her house . She seems to be sewing overtime and buying loads of fabric, I know she has a couple of commisions and other bits in the pipeline .

We went to our sewing meeting yesterday. Never stopped laughing, just could not get much sewing done . Out of there then off to check out the thrift shop . Times must be hard . they had just rubbish , bluebell bought £5.50 worth of rubbish ,!

We also called at the grocery shop , I bought a new scale while in there . I didn,t believe all those stones ,pounds and ounces so I settled for a digital scale marked in kilo,s .
I don,t understand that one either . 76 .5 kilo,s ! how can anyone weigh that much ,?
They have to be wrong , I,ve not been eating butter or chocolate , I gave them up for my holiday .

3 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Glad you got to some fun things with your dear friend. As to the weigh scale, mine reads too much too.

Beedeebabee said...

Oh my gosh!!! You gave up BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE!!! I don't think I'd ever have the will power to do that!

It's so nice that you and dear Bluebell have such nice times together!

Hugs, :o)

Judit said...

Hi Kathleen, Your blog is fantastic!! I'll come back often.
:)