Wednesday 19 August 2009

I found a friend

Hello all my blogging friends xx . My feet have hardly had time to rest this week, but tonight although tired I intended to do a little catching up and what, or rather who do I find ? Judit Sarkozi . Judit is a friend of a friend of mine . Judit visited England in 2007, she brought her son Gregory with her . Judit and Gregory were brought to my home for tea , I invited other friends to share the occasion . we had a lovely afternoon with a show and tell of my quilts.

Her blog is listed as --Foltmorzsak-crumbs of patch---on her blog she has a photograph that was taken in my garden . Bluebell is 1st on the left , then Judit , Silver sewer in the middle , then myself and then a friend that Judit and I share . Please, please visit Judit,s blog and make her welcome by joining her. She has joined my site as a follower , you might be able to get on her blog this way.

6 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Going to visit her site right away. Have missed you friend. Have fun at the quilting festival. Wish I was there. Hugs..

Cal said...

Couldn't get the link to work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. Cal x

cottonreel said...

Hi Girls, I have missed you both. re Judit, I will try to sort it . xx

Judit said...

Hi Kathleen,thank you very much. It was very kind of you!
Love, Judit

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

How well I remember that day, we had collected fabric for Judit as she had problems getting fabrics, Gregory was so pleased he kept exclaiming over each piece.

I am away to look at her blog, unfortunately she left me my email addy not the address of her blog, will try and link through yours.

Elizabethd said...

Perhaps you could put a link on?