Sunday 9 August 2009

Nice blog

Have you looked at http://FoxglovesFabricand Folly.blogspot.com --------there is a lovely quilt on there made of yoyos, and also some beautiful babies

I think my blood is reaching the temp where it will be coming out of my ears ! the build up of heat is getting unbearable . clothes constantly wet with perspiration. the heat in Cyprus today is going through the thermometer . There is quite a big marble staircase here , very shiny and slippery, the rest of our party walk about barefoot , Me with my nose in the air. and flip flops on slid down the last 3 steps , result, I told the others I have a tattoo on my posterior , today I had to show it, comment, ooooh!!!

8 comments:

cottonreel said...

My son has just read my blog , his remark is " you usually have shiners round your eyes not on your --- cottonreel

Cal said...

Any chance of a pic on here? lol

Bluebell said...

Trust you, have you got a bag of frozen peas on it.

Scrappy quilter said...

Too funny!! Hope it doesn't hurt too bad!!

Tracey said...

Sorry your bum is blue! XXX

Elizabethd said...

Ooooops!
How lovely to have that sunshine, store it up for when you return1

cottonreel said...

I put it to the vote about the bruise, My son said It might damage the camera. and besides the comp,.screen isn,t wide enough,comments like that are like water off a ducks back--cottonreel

Beedeebabee said...

ooops! I do hope your tushie feels better soon!
Better put a pillow in your pants when you're wearing those flip flops! Hugs :o)