Friday 3 August 2012

A positive day

Yes a positive day , the flow on the pump in the fish pond sorted . Bluebell called to ask did I want to go to the fabric guild ?  Of course I do , there is always a little more room on the shelf for a fat quarter of fabric .I bought fabric that was £2 a yard ,so 5 yards in my basket . 100% cotton ,good quality ,very nice .  I also bought fleece to back my baby quilts for the babies to be born in the Autumn .  I also bought 3 yards beige check 60 inch wide @ £3 a yard . I have plans for that . In one of my Kaffe Fassett books there is a Kim Mclean quilt . I shall use the beige check the background  . I intend to jiggle the pattern around a bit . The pattern has hearts in the applique , I'm not a fan of hearts on quilts .I have lots of magazine supplements I can look through for leaves and flowers to replace the hearts .

I'm off to make coffee before I settle down for the evening

1 comment:

Caz said...

Bargains galore then!! Where is this fantastic place???