Sunday 14 July 2013

Forgive me

Please forgive me if I have not answered your comment .
I read blogs every day but word verification does give me problems .
I have sight problems , if I stare at one thing too long I lose focus . Some are ok and I can decipher them quickly . Others! I haven't a clue and I have to give up . I personally have not had the need to add it to my blog .
The beautiful sunshine continues here in England.
I'm off now to get ready to spend the day shopping with bluebell .
I really wish it didn't include shopping for a new printer but I still have the red error light showing all the time . I don't know what else to do to correct the problem. Perhaps if I put it on the floor and kick it ?

4 comments:

Elizabethd said...

Word verification is difficult to decipher especially now they have gone back to putting numbers on, some of them are unreadable.
I see that you have it now.

Barb Oaker said...

I have the same issue with word verification...very frustrating and I often just give up. I love to comment when I visit a blog but some days I can't untangle the web!! I hope the sun is shining in your corner of the garden...Barb

cottonreel said...

No, No, No, I do not have word verification
Just publish your comment

Chris H said...

I would kick it!