Sunday 18 November 2012

Jelly Roll Quilt

Winter is setting in . We are in countdown to christmas . Soon be time to get the trees from the loft and dress them . My trees are the pretend trees but they do look pretty when they are trimmed .
 I have been catching up with my quilting and patchwork . This quilt is made from a jelly roll by Freedom fabrics . Under £20 from the fabric guild .
 Such delicate colours .
It is machine quilted , the binding is sewn down half way round . Two more hours at most and anoyher quilt finished .
I have been working on a quilt for a next years pressy. I hope to show you that later in the week . I say next year because I do like to keep my quilts awhile before passing them on .

5 comments:

Elizabethd said...

What pretty colours you've used, it's going to be lovely.

Barb Oaker said...

Such a lovely quilt. Aren't jellyrolls fun to work with! I'm in love with all pre-cuts actually...charms, jellyrolls, layercakes, etc. This quilt will make a fabulous gift for some lucky person. Hugs, Barb

Unknown said...

i love that!

Chris H said...

It is gorgeous... so pretty.

Caz said...

Lovely calming colours, me thinks!!