Sunday 23 September 2012

This bottle is my latest purchase . A nice little bit of nonsense . I like nonsense .
I have been stuck indoors all day , rain rain rain . I had such a lot planned , but I have done nothing . Well , I made pickle, it has yet to be put into the jars . I made blackberry vinegar 2 days ago . I think that is my lot for preserving . No apples or pears this year to go in the freezer . No fruit on my trees .
 
I have spent time again on Pinterest . It is like you have been given a pile of magazines on any subject you care to look at . 
 
Off now to see if I can find some T,v to interest me.    
 
The twins went home from the maternity hospital today . Ellie Mae has no problem identitying which is which and she is only 4 yeas old .

1 comment:

Chris H said...

I love buying little bits of nonsense too... and after a few years I usually give some it to the Hospice shop so I have room for more! lol