Tuesday 18 September 2012

I don't seem to have had much time to keep my blog up to date but I do miss keeping in contact so I will try harder . I have spent considerable time sitting in my garden just contemplating and thinking . Thinking? my mum used to say " no good thinking it will make your head swell" . I keep toying with the idea of spending the later months of winter away somewhere in the sunshine .

These teddies and a bag to put them in will be passed on to someone else who is in charge of the project of bears for african children who have had operations in hospital . I have not knitted any of these bears but bluebell and myself did bears a couple of months back . We collected these from the Fabric Guild . We left a pattern there . These were from a group called knitters and natters . 14 bears! I think that is a superb effort  . If by any remote chance anyone from that group sees this blog your bears will be collected from me this week by Elaine Capewell .

I have been anxiously waiting for my grandaughter to give birth to twins . They arrived on Saturday . Two little girls .  Today I learned their names are Brooke and Bobby Sue .



5 comments:

Elizabethd said...

What beautiful knitting. I'm sure they will be much appreciated.

MyCretanlife said...

Hello, Long time no speak. Hope you are keeping well. We have had to move back to England so we are no longer in lovely Crete. We were very sad to leave but we are now a bit more settled back in England. I am working full time too so not much time to craft anything or blog. Congrats on the twins.

Piece by Piece said...

Nice to hear from you again.
Lovely knitting for those twins, congratulations.
Patricia

Angela said...

Congratulations on the great-grand-daughters!
And it was really lovely to finally meet you IN PERSON a couple of weeks ago!!

blessings x

Chris H said...

Congratulations on two gorgeous baby great granddaughters! How lovely.