Wednesday 9 May 2012

TAKE A LOOK

Take a look at the blog of Jenny of Elefantz . She is showing  a quick and pretty idea using a toilet roll cardboard a fat qu,. of fabric and a length of ribbon .
This morning I threw away a t/r card now I have to wait for another one .
This nifty idea can be made and kept ready for when needed

I had a knee lift fitted to the Bernina machine I recently bought .So useful to be hands free when placing fabric under the foot . The machine was bought back to me this afternoon so I have another work horse back in my stable .

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Ohh...I love my Bernina. So glad you were lucky enough to find one at a decent price! It's been raining quite a bit here in 'New' England as well. Thanks for stopping by:)

Chris H said...

That knee thingee for the sewing machine sounds rather cool.. wonder if I can get one for me Husky? Hmmmmmmmm...