Friday 4 February 2011

Hold on to your hat


It is so windy today but I don,t mind . I always think everywhere gets a free sweeping , I don,t know where all the leaves etc,. blow too but who cares .
Don,t be fooled thinking this is my garden at present .There is not a bloom in sight , no snowdrops , nothing . Plenty of promise though . Little shoots here and there . The kerria on the left I cut and dug out last autumn to make room for a hydrangea . I shall miss it , it was an early spring bush . I didn,t get the tulip bulbs in either . oh dear!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Even though this isn't a current photo, I sure needed that dose of spring! Thanks!

Elizabethd said...

That's somthing to look forward to!

sylviesgarden said...

hello, thank you for the lovely comment, it's great to meet you.
It is indeed very windy and has destroyed our tiny garden.
x

Jane said...

Your blown leaves all blew into my ponds :o/
I have LOADS of snowdrops and ALSO the first lilac crocus in flower. Unless the winds blew my flowers into your garden in exchange?

Jenny of Elefantz said...

It looks so pretty, Kathleen! I wish I was there to share a cuppa with you, and learn your crochet art...
Hugs
Jenny
xxx

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

Hello Cottonreel:) Oh what a magnificant display of flowers, just breathtaking. I'm very envious but in a nice way♥ Linda xxx

Karen said...

gorgeous phpto current or not...