Sunday 20 February 2011

Eye Candy


During the last couple of weeks because it has been so cold I have been snuggled in the warm knitting , but enough of that I decided it was time to sew .
This is a collage I did some time ago i am now in the mood to finish it . I have to do a little quilting here and there to anchor the layers together and put the borders on . It could be framed but I have in mind black borders and have it as a small wall quilt
I love pictures , fabric , anything that depicts houses

The side panels on this bag had also been quilted a time ago so I finished this bag today

This quilt had also been waiting to be finished . It was a jelly roll . I love the colours but not for bedroom decor .It will be a quilt to snuggle under in the conservatory when reading . It is pinned and ready for quilting . I shall make a start after my supper of warm chiken salad .

8 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Wonderful, wonderful work. I'm always so impressed with all you get done my friend. I love the bottom quilt the best though. Hugs and love

Elizabethd said...

So am I! your work is an inspiration. I love the schoolhouse pattern and in fact, it's reminded me....I ahve a UFO with six blocks of schoolhouse. Must resurrect it.

Aunty Bee said...

I'm loving the black and white houses, and the bag is so useful. I have never used jelly rolls but the quilt you have made is lovely.

Jane said...

I've absolutely no idea what a jelly roll might be but that bottom quilt is very attractive - lovely colours :O)

Judy Hartman said...

Your collage is amazing - is it covered with netting? I too love anything with houses! The bag is so pretty and the bottom quilt looks like it will be a good one to snuggle in.
Did you get my email, Kathleen, with the scanned cats?
You have a lovely blog!!

Anonymous said...

These are really wonderful projects. Great fabric color combinations too. I also love the kitty bag in your banner. Really creative.

Angela said...

Your kitty bag is fabulous- can you give us more details about it please?

Mermaid's Purse said...

I love the monochrome collage! The way you have incorporated the circular stone type pieces, the pinked edge which makes the roof appear corrugated etc. ........ I love it!