Tuesday 21 December 2010

Stuck up


I saluteall who make their own beautiful cards ,I bought card blanks and double sided tape , I had plenty of fabric . The problem was the double sided tape . It stuck everywhere but in the precise place it needed to be . Iwill not throw it away , if I cut myself it will seal and join the cut together , save me going to A & E .

I bought 6 of these plates for £10 from Age Concern charity shop . I love red transfer ware , the design is Historic America , view of Boston , Massachusetts .
Bluebell and myself were having a conversation , I cannot remember what is was about ,bluebell said " they are a transient population" . My mind went blank I was like a child that had heard a new word . I couldn,t remember hearing the expression before .

2 comments:

Diane said...

I had a bit of a chuckle imagining the tape sticking everywhere but where it should! The plate is lovely. xxxx

Scrappy quilter said...

Too funny about the tape. We use white glue for that. I love the plate. Hugs