Thursday 16 December 2010

So Angry

I have just been listening to the 6 o/clock news on BBC . I,m so angry an illegal immigrant who ran over a 12 year old girl and left her to die under the wheels of the car he was driving , he ran away and left her there .has been allowed to stay in this country . It seems there are other issues with this man , other offences . It said it would be against his human rights to be sent back from whence he came . What is happening in our beloved England . I want to weep .

2 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

Here here! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What about the human rights of the poor parents? All too often the innocent are left to suffer the consequences of those who just seem to get away scot free. The UK seems to have lost its way and it is very, very sad.

Catsngrams said...

WE have the same problem in the US. It seems that manytimes the imigrants have more rights than us citizens. And when they do send them home they turn around and come back anyway. I am right there with you.