Thursday 25 November 2010

Brrrrrrrrr

Yes Brrrrrrrrrr is the languidge we are speaking here in the English midlands . extra cold, we don't usually have it so cold at this time of the year.
I,m beginning to look forward to christmas . I shall be spending it with my family in Bristol . there are young children 3 years and 2 years old so it will be exciting
I have made 4 more christmas stockings and I,ve been busy crocheting cup cakes for the children to play tea parties . Anyone wishing to crochet cup cakes there are free patterns on the internet and if you put --Jean Greenhowe -- on your google bar she has wonderful free patterns for all kinds of knitted small items. I am putting different colour icings on the cup cakes , Ellie is learning colours . I,ll put a picture on tomorrow .
Gooseberry patch has put free wallpaper on their site , I have used one of their pictures for my header . Lovely and seasonal
Bluebell and myself had a little tour of the charity shops this afternoon . I bought 2 christmas plates , 2 pink transfer ware cereal dishes , I love pink transfer stuff . Bluebell looks for more up market china like chintz ,nothing more to blog but I,ll make a note to put pics on tomorrow

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

It's cold here too. The wind has finally died down, the snow has stopped and the sun is shining. So sorry to hear about your mom. It sounds like you're going to have a fun Christmas. I can't wait to see what you've made. Hugs

Micki said...

It is getting colder here in Ireland too...lots of rain and cooler temps. Enjoy your holidays!
Micki

Diane said...

Yes, Its Brass Monkeys here too! Love the new header. xxxxx

Elizabethd said...

Lovely header, very Christmassy.
My sympathies are with you on the passing of your mother. It is always a sad time, I know.