Sunday, 8 June 2014

King Cole

Last week I said I would show the 3 cardigans I had knitted using King Cole wool .
It is a shaded yarn called Splash .
I really enjoyed using it .
The two cardi's are for 21 month old twins . the one below is for their 6 year old big sister.
I finished knitting them a week ago but could not get around to finishing the ends and sewing on the buttons
I feel I am now on the winning side with the gardening . It is looking good
Well! tomorrow is another day and no doubt the merry go round will start all over again.


Barb said...

How adorable!

Elizabethd said...

They're absolutely gorgeous!

Elaine said...

Those are amazing-I don't knit so I am really impressed!

margaret said...

what a lovely wool you have used to make these pretty cardigans, very unusual have not seen any like this h=before

Angela said...

Lovely wool - and I like the shape of the cardis - what pattern is it?

Barb Oaker said...

The cardigans are totally darling! You do such beautiful work!! I'm sure they will be greatly appreciated.