Sunday 28 October 2012

Two happy girls leaving the Malvern quilt show . I ask a man to take a picture . When I looked at the camera on arriving home he had inadvertantly done a video and a pic,. in the distance .
 
It was a very cold and very windy day . My hair doesn't do windy .
 
I cannot get the video to play, I cannot remember what bluebell was pointing out but if the video does play ( it does on my Picasa ) bluebell just about floors me . She pushed her bag at me so there is a fracas . I tell you she takes that bag everywhere , it is very heavy , I don't know what she carries in it I have never been priviledged to look insde .
 
I have made a start on the red quilt , so far all is well .


5 comments:

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

The video worked ok on the blog.....

Caz said...

I went to Malvern today,, in the rain and wind. A horrible drive but a great day!!

Aunty Bee said...

Lovely to see you and Bluebell in the the flesh, well almost. I can see how windy it was, that bag could do some serious damage I think, better not to look inside, she might have a brick.

Chris H said...

I LOVED seeing you girls 'in the flesh' so to speak!
YOu are both so cute and funny.
Did I mention I LOVED the video!!!

Piece by Piece said...

Video worked fine. You two girls always seem to have way too much fun when you are together. Keep it up, laughter is good for the soul.
Patricia