Tuesday 10 January 2012

quilt finished Bunny Hill Design SNOWBOUND



This is my quilt SNOWBOUND by Bunny Hill designs

I have really enjoyed doing it . It's just the right design for sitting in the evening if you like a bit of embroidery . mostly blanket st,. round the edges of applique and a little stem stitch .

I did put my own stamp on the design . The original has irish chain blocks between the snowmen . I quilted it on my very basic longarm frame .

Thank you Anne Sutton (Bunny Hill Designs)


Next to get the finishing is Birdie Stitches . I shall be hand quilting that one so it will be awhile longer before appearing on my blog

8 comments:

Aunty Bee said...

Love the polka dot fabrics, they are perfect for the quilt. Very cute.

Unknown said...

very cute! i love Anne Sutton designs!
:) karen

Mermaid's Purse said...

That is so cute ..... it's lovely!

Elizabethd said...

That is such a delightful design, and of course, you have made it beautifully.

Karen said...

The trees between the blocks was a very good idea. I still have blocks to applique yet on mine. I could do something similar to your quilt.

cottonreel said...

Such lovely comments ,Thank you all

Chris H said...

That is GORGEOUS!

Bronwyn Hayes said...

I agree- that is one gorgeous quilt!
I just love the way you've added those christmas trees.
What a great idea!
Bronwyn ...