Wednesday 3 August 2011

Father time



I thought father time was an old man but I'm coming to the conclusion he can move faster than I can .

At present I seem to have just enough time for all the necessary things that have to be done .

I have spent 2 days shopping with bluebell this week though .

These lovely sunbonnet sue came to me from Barb, at bejewelled quilts . They arrived from America on Tuesday morning . I thought I would finish one to show but I sat last night and did 3 .( I had a coca cola about 8 o/clock, always gives me energy ) When I have finished the 12 I shall embroider the blocks to give more interest. Maisie Sue the 3rd one along the row already has a butterfly on her hat .

Come back tomorrow , there will be more .

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Those blocks are just so darn CUTE!!!