Tuesday 13 October 2009

Bit of everything

Today I seem to have done a bit of everything to try to keep one step ahead . I was going great guns on the garden , then a friend called . Well ! best laid plans and all that , I downed tools to gossip and make tea , the garden can wait but friends must always come first .

Up with the Lark and I made a early start on the housework then bluebell called , would I like to go out, of course ! out we went, the housework can wait but friends must always come first . We went to the garden centre ,bought some winter food for the goldfish , they really are lovely , and growing well .

My garden still has lots of colour and still looks good . I,m outing some flowering plants to clean the ground up . I,m thinking of having a salad plot for next year and I do like to have kidney beans . Rocket is so easy to grow and I will be able to make pesto fresh as I need it , also little gem lettuce . I tried growing stuff in containers but it is a lot of work ,they dry out so quickly .

I took my laptop in yesterday to be sorted, nothing wrong with it the man said, it just needed a bigger memory (like me) 10 mins,. and it was back in my arms , working a treat . Thanks P.C world .

It promises to be a nice day again tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to finish what I started in the garden , as far as I know there will not be visitors , unless , my sister calls .

Sunday I rooted around in my fabric for red christmassy stuff . It,s half way there to being a christmas table cloth, washed and the top is done , when I find something suitable for backing, hey ho towards christmas .

4 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I agree friends come first. Sounds like you've been busy and yet having fun. Thinking of you often. Hugs

Elizabethd said...

I so agree, housework can always wait!Friends are much more important.

Searchfamilies said...

Yes Friends must come first we never know how long they will be with us Gardening & housework is always there
Hugs Janice

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Friends are the bright part of a day.

Thanks for all of your comments on my blog. I can't email you back because you don't have your email enabled. Go to Edit Profile, put a check mark in front of Show my email and then Save. that is of course if you would like feedback from blogs you leave comments on.