Wednesday 4 July 2018

A full day

Another day busy, busy . I always look around the garden as soon as I’m up and about. Check plants to see if anything needs attention. If all is well then I sit to have tea and think about the day .
I knew I was going shopping with a neighbour so no hanging around first thing .8.45 we were on our way. 10 .30 back home , mission accomplished. A few minor chores around the home , a few rows of knitting while having coffee , a chat with another neighbour and then lunch. Lunch was a one person finger buffet if you know what I mean .
I thought I might have an afternoon nap . That idea was squashed . A friend rang, I’m going to the garden centre for bird seed , would you like to come . So off we go , they didn’t have any bird seed but I did fall for the egg cup , photo below .. I fall I love with most things orange . I was treated to it so it makes it even more special.
To round the afternoon off we had tea at a vintage tea room . Lovely ,perfect day

3 comments:

sweet blondie blue eyes said...

Good to see you posting again, will see you later this morning, hope its not as hot as it was yesterday wiped us both out.

Catriona said...

Lovely to see you again and hope you have a nice visit with your quilty friend.

Chris said...

Nice to be with a friend, you can sleep another day! Love those scones, they look wonderful with the china.. I 'm a bit lax with blogging then I have spurts and it flows. looking forward to reading more from you.