Wednesday 6 June 2012

Exploring

I have been trying to join Pinterest .I don't seem to have cracked it yet . I think you have to join to be able to get access to free patterns .  I also saw a beautiful pattern for baby bootees on the blog of Stitch and Quilt , Lovely pink bootees . it's a free pattern . I can bring the pattern up but I am unable to print it off .  I understand you have to  subscribe to the site to be able to print off free patterns .I have tried but all I can see is to buy a sub to creative knitting mag,. I shall give up .
I live in a village where there is only a small grocery shop . I thought it would be useful to be able to source a pattern without a long trip into town .
Ah! well , best laid plans and all that .

4 comments:

Caz said...

I was going to join once, a few months back. I clicked on 'join' (I think), and I received an e-mail 'inviting' me to join the Pinterest community! I declined in the end,, just changed my mind....

cottonreel said...

I tried for the bootee pattern again and this time it printed .Perhaps I did something right after all.

Elizabethd said...

I love the Dresden Plate!

Chris H said...

I joined Pintrest but hardly ever use it.
That Dresden Plate block is gorgeous!