Thursday, 17 June 2010

Sweet violets

I was reading the blog of http://thegrahicsfairy.com she is inviting you to take the pretty label you can see displayed with my violet toiletries . It is so beautiful , I shall frame my copy and also place it round a bottle or jar with lace and ribbon, thankyou Karen ,many times over .

The pillow in the picture I made yesterday. Enlarge the picture you will see it better .

I,m having such a lazy day today so blogging has been lovely . I don,t feel guilty , I,ve had a busy week . My daughter in law Alison reads my blog ,I can just hear her saying , "David your mum,s creating more junk " I have no junk only beautiful treasures .
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Bunny said...

I laughted when you said junk I know our kids think all the stuff we have is junk. I love my junk too or beautiful creations. Love your pillow.

Jenny said...

Love the pillow, what a lovely photo!

Elizabethd said...

Had to laugh at Rattlebox's post. What an incredible story....you can just imagine them saying it cant you?! I wonder what the next offer would have been!

Karen- The Graphics Fairy said...

I'm so glad you liked the perfume label!! It looks so lovely with all of your pretty things!

胤珠胤珠 said...

你不能改變容貌~~但你可以展現笑容................................................................

Mrs Moen said...

No junk in eyesight, just treasures!
Thanks for the comments on my blog; your email address is not linked up to your Blogger profile, so I cannot respond to your comments through email.
You'll find easy instructions on how to fix this here if you'd like
http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com/2009/09/this-is-for-sewlindannand-all-no.html